Would you like to be a part of the team at Knock Shrine? Find out more about latest employment opportunities at Ireland’s National Marian Shrine.
Youth Minister, Knock Shrine
The Youth Ministry at Ireland’s National Marian Shrine in Knock is a busy and dynamic centre for school retreats and summer youth programmes.
Its aim is to bring young people to Knock Shrine and give them a positive experience and a powerful encounter with God.
We are recruiting for a suitably qualified youth minister.
The ideal candidate will:
- Embrace the vision, beliefs, strategy, and culture of Knock Youth Ministry
- Hold a degree in Theology or a relevant qualification in religious studies
- Have a passion for working with young people and helping them to connect with their faith and develop their prayer life
- Be committed to observing child protection policy
- Have the ability to plan, present and evaluate retreat days and other events/programmes
- Possess good communication and organisational skills
- Engage technology, particularly social media, to reach this generation
- Experience working with young people desirable
- Be energetic, organised and flexible
Applications no later than 5pm on Friday, November 17th
Please send to:
c/o Youth Ministry
Short listing may apply