Would you like to be a part of the team at Knock Shrine? Find out more about latest employment opportunities at Ireland’s National Marian Shrine.
We are recruiting….
Youth Minister at Knock Shrine
The Youth Ministry at Ireland’s National Marian Shrine in Knock is a busy and dynamic centre for school retreats and summer youth programmes.
Its aim is to bring young people to Knock Shrine and give them a positive experience and a powerful encounter with God.
We are recruiting for a suitably qualified youth minister.
The ideal candidate will:
- Embrace the vision, beliefs, strategy, and culture of Knock Youth Ministry
- Hold a degree in Theology or a relevant qualification in religious studies (Pending 2018 graduates accepted)
- Have a passion for working with young people and helping them to connect with their faith and develop their prayer life
- Be committed to observing child protection policy
- Have the ability to plan, present and evaluate retreat days and other events/programmes
- Possess good communication and organisational skills
- Engage technology, particularly social media, to reach this generation
- Experience working with young people desirable
- Be energetic, organised and flexible
For more information and a fuller job description, please visit www.knockshrine.ie/job-vacancies.
Applications no later than 5pm on Wednesday 25th of April, 2018
To apply, please send a CV and Cover letter to:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
short listing may apply
Staff required at Café Le Chéile
Vacancies for: Coffee Shop/Deli Assistants and a Kitchen Porter
The business operates 7 days a week 10am -6pm.
The roles involve shift work (including some extra hours and weekends) for approx 20-30 hours weekly.
Ideal candidates :
Passion for food is a must!
Must hold a full work permit, etc.
Excellent English and communication skills.
Be able to work under pressure and within a team.
Deliver a high level of customer service, food quality, and excellent coffee.
HACCP training would be an advantage.
Please apply only by e-mail!
Job Type: Seasonal
Required experience: Deli / fresh food: 1 year
Applicant should send an up-to-date CV & Cover letter (via email only) to: