Pope Saint John Paul II inspired many Catholics to begin praying the Rosary and was an authentic witness to living out its spiritual fruit in his daily life. Praying the Rosary with St. John Paul II incorporates his rich reflections written throughout his 26-year pontificate, inviting readers to intentionally reflect on the individual mysteries of the Rosary.
Each chapter is based on a specific mystery of the Rosary and contains:
- The prayers and a guide to praying the rosary
- A scripture verse
- The spiritual fruit of the mystery
- An example of how John Paul II lived that fruit
- A passage from Scripture for further reading
- A reflection from the writings and talks of John Paul II on that particular mystery
Perfect for private or communal prayer, this devotion is for all Catholics. Whether you are striving to develop a love of the Rosary or just need a focused way to pray it, you will benefit in your spiritual journey from reading this devotion. Praying the Rosary with St. John Paul II will not only help you gain a deeper devotion to the Rosary but also a greater appreciation for the gift of Pope John Paul II.