Family Focus Week 2019
Family Focus Week : July 15th – 19th 2019
Family Focus Week 2019:
- providing a space for prayer which strengthens the ties of family and nurtures faith:
- having an evening talk which addressed family concerns and difficulties. (Held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Each day, there will be :
- Mass at 3pm with a family theme and includes prayers for families
- Evening Adoration in the Shrine from 7-8 will be an hour with music, reflections, the rosary and family prayers followed by a silent hour from 8-9.
- Evening Talks at 8.30pm in the Family Centre.
The theme of the talks this year will be as follows:
Tuesday: How to manage and overcome addictions.
Wednesday : Overcoming Grief and Loss after a family bereavement.
Thursday: The message Pope Francis brought to families during his visit to Ireland.