- To work within our Cleaning Department at Knock Shrine with responsibility for cleaning a variety of areas including but not limited to churches, accommodation, office areas, washrooms, canteen and rest areas.
- Versatility and able to work on own initiative to provide general cleaning duties
- Previous experience working as a Cleaning Operative.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of good housekeeping and follow health and safety standards.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Good customer service skills.
- A good work ethic.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Willingness to work outside normal hours as required.
The following skills and experience, while not essential, would be advantageous:
- Best practice manual handling and a valid manual handling certificate
These are seasonal positions and candidates must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends. Additionally, you will be required to be Garda Vetted for these roles before commencement.
To apply please email your Cover Letter, Application Form, and CV to email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications for this position is Friday 21st May, 2021.