Office Administrator at Knock Counselling Centre
Applications are invited for the role of Office Administrator at Knock Counselling Centre.
- Liaising with as well as meeting and greeting clients.
- Dealing with all communications and queries with dignity, respect and confidentiality at all times.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Diary Management – coordinating and managing appointments and meetings
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- The maintenance and upkeep of a filing system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 3 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Must be comfortable with handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Meticulous with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Flexible and pro-active attitude.
This is a permanent position and candidates must be willing to work a minimum of 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. Additionally, the role requires Garda Vetting prior to commencement.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of applications for this position is Friday 6th October, 2023.