Enrol a loved one in Knock Shrine Friends Association using our online service.
This is a meaningful way to remember a deceased loved one, to celebrate sacramental or family occasions or to simply to let someone know that you are thinking about them.
Those enrolled will share in two Masses each day at Knock Shrine for one year.
Mass Enrolments can be requested online and sent to any address worldwide. Further details of postage fees and delivery details can be found here.
How to request a Mass Enrolment Online
- Simply go to the Mass Enrolments page
- Select the card of your choice appropriate to the occasion
- Type in the name of the person you wish to pray for / enrol in Knock Shrine society
- Place Request – in order to send the card to a different address to your own, please click on the ‘Ship to a different address’ box and fill in the appropriate address fields including the country and postcode/ zipcode
- Once you have successfully placed you request online, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided
- You will also receive an email once your order has been completed
If you would prefer to place your request by telephone, please choose your card below and contact (094) 9375035/ (094) 9388100 from 9am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday. For weekend requests, please use our online service. You can see our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ here