Vacancy for Youth Minister
We are recruiting….
Youth Minister required at Knock Shrine
The Youth Ministry at Ireland’s National Marian Shrine in Knock is a busy and dynamic centre for school retreats and summer youth programmes.
Its aim is to bring young people to Knock Shrine and give them a positive experience and a powerful encounter with God.
We are recruiting for a suitably qualified youth minister.
The ideal candidate will:
- Embrace the vision, beliefs, strategy, and culture of Knock Youth Ministry
- Hold a degree in Theology or a relevant qualification in religious studies (Pending 2018 graduates accepted)
- Have a passion for working with young people and helping them to connect with their faith and develop their prayer life
- Be committed to observing child protection policy
- Have the ability to plan, present and evaluate retreat days and other events/programmes
- Possess good communication and organisational skills
- Engage technology, particularly social media, to reach this generation
- Experience working with young people desirable
- Be energetic, organised and flexible
Applications no later than 5pm on Wednesday 25th of April, 2018
To apply, please send a CV and Cover letter to:
or via email to: email@example.com
short listing may apply
Find out more about the Youth Ministry here